I am encountering a crash in my .NET 6 MAUI software operating on iOS. This challenge solely seems within the launch construct; the debug construct works with out points. The crash appears to happen randomly, and I’ve symbolicated the crash reviews to determine potential causes.
Listed here are the main points from the crash report:
- Crash when accessing
mono_aot_Microsoft_Maui_Controls_eh_frame + 369012
- Crash at
And here is the output from
mono_aot_Microsoft_Maui_Controls_eh_frame (in ixxX) + 369012
Microsoft_iOS_UIKit_UINavigationItem_get_RightBarButtonItems (in ixxX) (UINavigationItem.g.cs:1087)
- .NET MAUI model: 6
- Xamarin.Varieties model: [if applicable]
- iOS model: 16.6.1
- System: iPhone 11
- Construct configuration: Launch
- Growth surroundings: Visible Studio for Mac 17.6.6
Pakcages we use:
- BouncyCastle.NetCore (1.9.0)
- CsvHelper (30.0.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Internet hosting.Abstractions (7.0.0)
- MudBlazor (6.9.0)
- Moveable.BouncyCastle (1.9.0)
- sqlite-net-pcl (1.8.116)
- SQLiteNetExtensions (2.1.0)
- SQLiteNetExtensions.Async (2.1.0)
- SQLitePCLRaw.bundle_green (2.1.6)
- SQLitePCLRaw.supplier.dynamic_cdecl (2.1.6)
My questions are as follows:
- What may very well be inflicting a crash within the
mono_aotportion of a .NET 6 MAUI app, particularly in launch builds?
- Is the
UINavigationItem‘s proper bar button objects crash a identified challenge in .NET 6 MAUI apps on iOS, and what are potential workarounds?
To diagnose or resolve the problem, I’ve:
- Cleaned and rebuilt the challenge a number of occasions.
- Reviewed the Xamarin.Varieties and .NET MAUI repositories for related points. I’ve observed others experiencing issues with launch builds, the place setting the interpreter to
trueis commonly steered as a workaround, however this has not resolved my challenge.
- Confirmed that the problem is restricted to the discharge construct and isn’t current within the debug construct.