Date/Time: November 9, 2023 (12-1PM ET / 9-10AM PT)
Provider.io’s sixth State of Provider Variety Report is right here and we’re excited to share a particular webinar to debate the experiences findings.
How have provider variety applications been doing this yr given all of the challenges they’ve confronted? We surveyed lots of of provider variety professionals throughout a variety of matter areas together with enterprise, govt assist, program administration, knowledge, outcomes, ESG and extra.
Be a part of Laurie Hunt, Director of Buyer Success and Daniel Dorr, VP of Advertising and marketing at Provider.io as they analyze what this yr’s findings imply for provider variety, procurement and ESG leaders, in addition to how they’ll work collectively to strengthen their efforts and capitalize on the continued progress within the trade.
Key findings within the report we’ll focus on embrace:
- The affect of the economic system and politics on applications
- The largest challenges and successes leaders are seeing
- The extent of govt assist
- How effectively groups are doing with techniques and knowledge
- John Davies, SVP, Government Community, GreenBiz
- Daniel Dorr, VP of Advertising and marketing, Provider.io
- Laurie Hunt, Director of Buyer Success, Provider.io
If you cannot tune in reside, please register and we are going to e mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, obtainable to you on-demand after the reside webcast.